Videos from keynotes and presentation sessions at the Android Builders Summit 2013 held last month in San Francisco are now available for free viewing, courtesy of the Linux Foundation, which held the event. The videos cover a wide range of embedded Linux development, deployment, and marketing topics.
To view the videos, click each keynote or session title below.
- Android Built for Radio over IP
- When Security is not a Developer’s Fault
- The Android Open Accessory Development Kit
- Embedded Development on Android using the Dragonboard Dev Kit
- Deep Dive into Android IPC/Binder Framework
- LLVMLinux: Compiling Android with LLVM
- Integrating Sensors into Android Hardware
- Camera 2.0: The New Camera Hardware Interface in Android 4.2
- Bluetooth Low Energy in Android: Getting it Done
- AndroVM: A New Development and Testing Environment
- Android Kernel Upstreaming: Overview & Status
If you’d like copies of the slides from any of the above talks, you should be able to download them here.
For lots more freely-accessible videos on embedded, mobile, and other Linux topics including training, visit the video area of the Linux Foundation’s Linux.com website, here.